Pillars of Creation - Framed Print
The Hubble Telescope originally captured this image in 1995, depicting three giant columns of gas illuminated by the ultraviolet light of a cluster of young stars in the Eagle Nebula. In celebration of Hubble's 25th anniversary the telescope revisited the Pillars of Creation using both near-infrared and visible light. Combining the two imagery sources, an even more gorgeous picture is revealed. Hang this beautiful museum-quality print in your home or office.
- Framed with sustainably-harvested American Maple protected by an environmentally friendly shellac
- 6-ply, acid-free, conservation matboard draws out the natural beauty of the print
- Light-weight acrylic glaze provides protection and clarity
- Includes hanging hardware and instructions
- Credit: NASA, ESA, and the Hubble Heritage Team (STScI/AURA)